AMA Consignments conducts the largest live consignment auctions in our region. Auctions are held January, February, March, April, May, September, October, and December.
AMA Consignments conducts live consignment auctions eight months of the year. We sell a complete range of farm equipment and machinery in our live consignment auctions, including:
- All Types of Farm and Industrial Equipment and Attachments
- Miscellaneous Shop Equipment and Tools
- Lawn and Garden Equipment
- ATVs, Golf Carts, and Motorcycles
- Motor Homes, Boats, and Jet Skis
- Semi-Trucks and Trailers
- Livestock and Utility Trailers
- Livestock Equipment
- And More
Register to Bid Today
Bid Live On-Site or Online
Live auctions, driven by the chant of the auctioneer, offer a truly competitive bidding atmosphere. We not only capture the honestly and excitement of live auctions to deliver premium results, our entire team is dedicated to providing unmatched customer service and complete pre-and post-auction services to ensure each item you sell is positioned to bring top dollar in our consignment auctions.
- Traditional On-Site Your items will be offered to on-site bidders, phone bidders and traditional absentee bidders. Note: at this time, all categories selling on the Saturday portion of the consignment auction are only eligible with this option.
- Traditional On-Site + Online Take advantage of our worldwide marketplace when you offer Online Bidding in addition to On-Site Bidding. There is an added cost associated with this option. Please contact us to learn more about Pre-Auction & Live Online Bidding.
- Social Media
- Direct Mail
- Our Online Auction Catalog
- Mechanical Work
- Washing and Detailing
- Tire Repair
- And More
- Live On-Site Bidding
- Pre-Auction and Live Online Bidding
- Pre-Auction and Live Phone Bidding
AMA provides crew and equipment to load out all auction purchases. You will find load out details and requirements within each auction’s information and on your receipt.
AMA is the only auction company in the region that provides a full fleet of forklifts and equipment, as well as personnel, to handle and load any items you purchase during the live auction; we do this at no additional charge to you.
We are happy to provide contact information for multiple trucking companies at your request..
We invite you to call us at 970.842.5575 with any questions about shipping your items or for assistance finding a shipping provider.
Check Out Our Upcoming Auctions
Consignment, Real Estate, Farm & Ranch, Business Liquidation, and More
If you're ready to sell your farm machinery and equipment in the regions' largest live consignment auctions, get started today!
Top shelf professionals, expect and get the best auction service around! Hard working crew. Whether you are buying or selling a bucket of bolts or high end farm equipment there is professional treatment for all from the entire crew. Great time! Thank you.Bradley Winger
An outstanding company with great people that know how to do it rightKent May
The Best!Kevin Willard
We have done business back and forth for many years and have always had a great experience. Chuck and Bryson run a very honest, fair, and reputable business. We rely on the auctioneers word and descriptions when we purchase items online and AMA is one place we can do that and not be disappointed when we receive our items.Shay Esbeck
Nice variety of items. Love the faster pace.Randall Pfeiffer
AMA is a very good company to work with and Chuck is very knowledgeable I highly respect him Bryson is a wonderful person to work with I feel he has always done his best for me the office staff is top notch!Steve Comer