Jennie M. Brown Estate
Absolute Public Auction
Buyer’s Information Meeting Wed., March 1, 2023 - 10:00 am
Land Auction Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – 10:00 am
Both the Buyer’s Information Meeting and Auction held at Indian Hills Golf Club, 5294 County Road 39, Yuma, CO
Selling 317± acres of CRP at absolute public auction.
- Parcel 1 – 158.58± acres of CRP; Contract is through 9/30/2026 at $53.96 per acre, with an annual payment of $8,557. Buyer to receive the 2023 and subsequent years payments.
- Parcel 2 – 158.40± acres of CRP; Contract is through 9/30/2030 at $32.00 per acre, with an annual payment of $5,069. Buyer to receive the 2023 and subsequent years payments.
- Total – 316.98± acres of CRP; total annual payment of $13,626. Buyer to receive the 2023 and subsequent years payments.
- Property - The NW ¼ & the NE ¼ of Section 12, T3N, R47W, Yuma County, Colorado. 7 miles East & 9 miles North, South of Road 47 between Roads N & P.
- Minerals – Seller to reserve all oil, gas & hydrocarbons. Buyer(s) to receive sand and gravel rights.
- Taxes – 2022 - $595.50 to be paid by Seller. Buyer to pay all of 2023 when due.
- Terms & Conditions – Property to be sold at absolute auction to the highest bidder(s) for cash, 15% non-refundable earnest money auction day, balance due on or before April 18, 2023, date of closing.
- Note – This is a nice piece of ground that has been in the same family for many years and is being sold to settle the estate. This is an excellent investment opportunity. All bidders must be pre-registered and receive a Buyer’s Information Guide (BIG) prior to the auction, which you can do at the Buyer’s Information Meeting on March 1 or by contacting Listing Broker, Chuck Miller
Contact Listing Broker
AMA Realty | Chuck Miller | 970-842-5575 | Brush, CO